Easy and delicious this sauce keeps in the fridge for up to 7 days. I love it as a dipping sauce for my collard wraps, as a dressing over my favorite Asian-inspired buddha bowl, or on my tofu satay.Print
Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
- 6 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 fresh red chili, seeded and finely chopped (or 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon ginger root grated
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth, then check the seasoning and add more salt or lime juice if necessary.
- Spoon the sauce into a bowl, cover with clear film (plastic wrap) and set aside.
One thought on “Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce”