- 1 cup organic quinoa
- 1/4 cup toasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or aquafaba if you want oil-free)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water (as needed)
- Cook Quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a food processor, combine quinoa, pumpkin seeds, tahini, lemon juice, cumin, garlic, and salt.
- Process on high while slowly adding olive oil and then water.
- Continue to process on high until hummus is smooth and creamy. Add additional water, 1 tbsp at a time, if the mixture is too thick.
- Serve with crackers, pitas and/or sliced vegetables.