- 1 lb. fresh radishes, stems removed, ends trimmed, and halved
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil, or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried chives
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 cup wild garlic mustard, rinsed, and chopped
- 1 can organic chickpeas, drained, and rinsed
- 3 Tbsp organic tahini
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice, about 1/2 a large lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) water
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) olive oil (if oil free, you can sub oil for chickpea brine)
- Preheat oven to 425℉. In a bowl, combine the radishes, coconut oil, herbs, salt, and pepper. Toss until the radishes are evenly coated. (Note: don’t add the minced garlic until step 3).
- Spread radishes out in a single layer in a large parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. After the first 10 minutes of baking add the minced garlic and toss. Return to oven to bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until radishes are golden brown and easily pierced with a fork.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, dill, or chives
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- If the hummus is too dry, add 1 tbsp of water, or aquafaba (chickpea brine) until desired consistency is achieved.
- Taste for seasoning. Garnish with radishes and flowers.
- Hummus will last up to a week refrigerated and stored in an air tight jar.
- Serve with pita bread, raw or roasted vegetables, and thinned out with water it makes a great salad dressing!