- 2 cups oat flour (you can also grind old fashioned oats into a fine powder)
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas (you can also use 1/2 cup pumpkin puree)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl until a dough forms. (I used my hands) If the ingredients seem too dry, you can add more peanut butter one tablespoon at a time. If too wet, add more oat flour.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll mixture into 1/2″ thick rectangle.
- Use a cookie cutter and cut dough into shapes. I used these.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until dough is brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. They will firm up when they cool.
- Refrigerate and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
You can double the recipe and freeze half of the treats. They will keep in the the freezer for up to 3 months.