- 1/2 head cauliflower chopped into 1” florets
- 1 (12 oz) pack drained organic tofu, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 cups sangria tomatoes (grape will work too) sliced on the bias
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 (15.5 oz) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (7 oz) jar of sundried tomatoes, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 cup pickled red onions
- Hummus (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 cup sprouts (alfalfa, or microgreens)
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper, to taste
- Sunflower Seeds (pepitas work, too!)
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Slice cauliflower into 1″ pieces, add to large mixing bowl. Drain tofu and cut into 1″ cubes, add to cauliflower. Slice tomatoes on the bias (I like to use multi-colored tomatoes for presentation) and add to the cauliflower-tofu mixture. Combine cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl, reserving 2 tsp of spice mix in a separate bowl. Coat mixture with 2 Tbsp of olive oil, stir well making sure all pieces are coated, add spices, and stir. Add tofu, cauliflower, and tomatoes to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast for 25 minutes, turning mixture at halfway point.
When vegetables are done, divide all ingredients, except sprouts and hummus, between 4 bowls. Add hummus to the center of each bowl, and sprinkle with the remaining spice mix. Garnish each bowl with sunflower seeds and sprouts. Enjoy!
Feel free to use any vegetable of choice.
Keywords: hummus, bowl, roasted vegetables, cauliflower